- This packing list is just a recommended guideline for your reference. Everything is optional for you to choose from.
- It’s best to leave all unnecessary valuables and jewelry at home.
- Print a copy of your reservation and place it inside your checked baggage for identification purposes while you are traveling.
Your clothing should be lightweight, breathable, hand-washable, and quick-drying, preferably moisture-wicking and non-cotton.
- Long pants (zip-off pants are very useful)
- Shorts, mid-thigh or longer
- Short-sleeved shirts
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Sweater, jacket, windbreaker
- Rain jacket and/ or rain poncho
- Sun hat with brim and chin strap
- Bandana (for dust, washing, etc.)
Your daily activities may get your shoes dirty or muddy. Streets can be uneven. Light sandals are not good for daily tours and hikes, but they are nice for relaxing at your hotel.
Sturdy, comfortable walking shoes, closed toe, preferably waterproof
Tennis shoes, sandals, dressy shoes, and/or flip flops
Comfortable, breathable socks
- Shampoo, conditioner, gel
- Hairbrush, comb, mirror, hair ties, Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
- Moist towels (hand-wipes)
- Hand sanitizer
- Lotion (Badger foot balm is also helpful), Sunscreen
- Insect repellent